We empower our pharmacists to be proactive caregivers,
continuing our first-rate, compassionate care beyond the doctor’s office. Get ready to challenge the limits of your career and increase your impact on the health and happiness of our patients. Cleveland Clinic pharmacists and technicians work closely with the multidisciplinary team to ensure optimal patient outcomes — providing therapeutic drug and renal dose monitoring, drug therapy recommendations and drug information, patient counseling/education, and many other activities. The department of pharmacy also actively participates in research and education initiatives to further advance our profession.
With bedside delivery implemented in all hospitals, expanded clinical and patient-centered medical home services and pharmacy renovations, our staff provides efficient and accurate prescription services and thorough patient education, so that more patients can experience excellent medical care with greatest convenience.
Our Pharmacy Department is fully equipped with the latest medication distribution and information systems, including:
- Epic EMR - electronic medical record enabling seamless transition of care between prescriber and clinical team
- Pyxis - automated dispensing cabinets
- Pharmogistics/Carousel - inventory management software with barcode verification
- PharmacyKeeper - electronic medication tracking and photo-based, medication workflow systems
- PharmoPack/BlissPack - robotic medication packaging and repackaging
You’ll have endless opportunities to challenge yourself while expanding your knowledge at one of the nation’s leading healthcare systems.